Duration: 2 days / 1 night
FROM: $ 00.00 us
Sudamerica Peru, Ciudad Cusco, Aguas Calientes del pueblo de Machupicchu, Ciudadela inca de Machu Picchu
Tour Cusco, Train Travel, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu tours, Puerta del sol, Puente inka, Huaynapicchu (opcional)
Travel Machu Picchu by train 2days: Is one of the most important tourist attractions of Cusco and internationally. At a distance of 120 km. (75 miles) from Cusco, at an altitude of 2,400 m (7,900 p) above sea level, are the ruins of Machu Picchu. The spectacular surrounding ecological system, consists of a lush jungle and rugged mountains. It is believed that Machu Picchu, the Inca Lost City of the Incas, one of the best examples of Inca architecture, was built in the mid fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec. Lost in history, it was not discovered until 1911 by the American explorer Hiram Bingham. The ruins are located on the eastern slope of Machu Picchu in two separate areas: the agricultural and the urban. The latter includes the civil sector (housing, channels) and the sacred sector (temples, mausoleums, squares, royal houses).
DETAILED ITINERARY MACHUPICCHU TRAVEL PERU:
Travel Machu Picchu by train 2days – 1 night
Pick up from hotel 9:50 a.m. boarded the tourist transport and traveled for 1:40 until the train station in Ollantaytambo in the course can see beautiful landscapes and picturesque villages.
From Ollantaytambo train of 12:58 or 1:27 pm and after a journey of 02 hours embark up to the town of Aguas Calientes and transfer to the hotel, have free time to explore the town or visit the pools and relax in its medicinal waters.
8pm our guide to visit him at the hotel and will give brief information about the tour the next day at Machu Picchu.
Early breakfast at the hotel prior coordination with the guide boarded the bus climbing to Machu Picchu 20 minutes is fortunate to see the output of sol.tendra 02 hours guided tour in the main sectors of Machu Picchu and then have free time its discretion to take pictures or simply load of positive energy.
A coordinated hour board the bus to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) and then the train that will take him to the train station in Ollantaytambo and from there our staff will embark on the bus Cusco arriving at approximately 10:30 pm.
It included in travel Machu Picchu by train 2days:
- Transfer from hotel
- Tourist transport to Ollantaytambo round trip
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Guide (2 hours guided tour)
- 01 night hotel Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village)
- 01 breakfast
- Check Waynapicchu Mountain Machu Picchu
- Permanent assistance
- Food (you can include your request)
- Tickets to the thermal baths
Recommendations for Machu Picchu Travel:
- Machu Picchu important to take your passport, identity card and student card
- Rain poncho in rain season
- Small backpack with personal items
- Camera, batteries etc.
IMPORTANT FOR TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU:
tours to Huaynapicchu:
Importantly quotas to climb this mountain are limited to 400 people per day in shifts of 7 am and 10 am if you book well in advance should do the cost is $ 10 extra
tours to MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN:
This mountain climbing is another option that quotas are also limited to 400 people in one shift from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., has an additional cost of $ 10.
DISCOUNTS FOR TRAVEL:
- Peruvian tourists with valid ID or Peruvian passport or immigration a discount of USD 20.00.
- Tourists with Passport or Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia) have discount of USD 20.00.
- Tourists with International Student Card ISIC force have USD 20.00 discount.
- Customers under 17 years get discount of USD 20.00
- Ask for special discounts for children under 11 years of train tickets subject to space availability.
- Special discounts for groups of 06 people and corporate rates for companies
You can check tour rates with hotels or hostels according to your preference. If you want you can request hotel booking according to availability, costs are made based on double occupancy, in case of Peruvian tourists are not including VAT.
Machu Picchu Hotel Options: