Travel to Machu Picchu by Train Full day from Poroy: Cuzco has it all: culture, history and nature. In this program the travel to Machu Picchu by train you will have the opportunity to explore the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and learn a little more of the city of Cusco, capital of the Inca Empire of Tahuantinsuyo. Are you ready to explore the ancient Peru ?.
Today is the big day and perhaps for many the main reason for his travel to Peru: to fulfill that childhood dream to visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. We turn first to the Poroy station to take the train to Aguas Calientes called by many as “Machu Picchu Pueblo”. The train ride is a show in itself. In the Inca trail we can see the change in vegetation from green pastures and eucalyptus forests to lush forests that meander to the contour of the river Urubamba (Sacred Valley of the Incas). Once we get to Machu Picchu Pueblo bus will take us to the entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Here we waiting our guide to walk together the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and to learn more about the history and legends of this magical place Machu Picchu. In the afternoon we take the train back to Cusco.
DETAILED ITINERARY MACHUPICCHU TRAVEL PERU:
TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN FULL DAY FROM POROY:
5:30 a.m. pick up from hotel and boarded the shuttle that will drive 30 minutes to the train station Poroy to 12 km from the city of Cusco, we boarded the train the train journey takes 3.30 minutes to arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) and the guide is waiting to welcome you and then boarded the bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu travel approx. 20 minutes.
Arriving at the entrance are reported to enter the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu and has a 2 hour guided the main sectors of Machu Picchu travel at the end of your travel you have free time to explore the citadel on your own where you can enjoy time the enigmatic Machu Picchu and take pictures and loaded with positive energies.
A start time must descend by bus to Aguas if you want to enjoy lunch and stroll in the small town.
A time indicated by our guide be submitted to the train station and board the train that will bring it back to the Poroy train station and then transfer by bus to Cusco, arriving approx. 9pm.
It included in the travel to Machu Picchu by train full day:
- Transfer from hotel
- Tourist transport Cusco – Poroy (train station) – Cusco
- Tickets train Poroy – Aguas Calientes – Poroy.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Guide (2 hours guided travel)
- Permanent assistance.
Not included in the travel to Machu Picchu by train full day:
- Food (you can include your request)
- Tipping for travel
Recommendations for tours to Machu Picchu full day:
- Machu Picchu important to take your passport, identity card and student card.
- Extra money for the travel to machu picchu
- Rain poncho in rain season
- Small backpack with personal items
- Camera, batteries etc. for travel.
IMPORTANT FOR TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU:
tour to Huaynapicchu:
Importantly quotas to climb this mountain are limited to 400 people per day in shifts of 7 am and 10 am if you book well in advance should do the cost is $ 10 extra
tour to MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN:
This mountain climbing is another option that quotas are also limited to 400 people in one shift from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., has an additional cost of $ 10.
DISCOUNTS FOR TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU:
- Peruvian tourists with valid ID or Peruvian passport or immigration a discount of USD 20.00
- Tourists with Passport or Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia) have discount of USD 20.00.
- Tourists with International Student Card ISIC discount force have USD 20.00
Customers under 17 years get discount of USD 20.00
- Ask for special discounts for children under 11 years of train tickets subject to space availability.
- Special discounts for groups of 06 people and corporate rates for companies
NOTE TO TOURS:
You can check travel rates with hotels or hostels according to your preference. If you want you can request hotel booking according to availability, costs are made based on double occupancy, in case of Peruvian tourists are not including IGV.