Travel to Machu Picchu by Train Full day: Pick up from hotel 5am. And we boarded the tourist transport and transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo travel time approx. 1:40 minutes, we boarded the train and headed to the village of Aguas Calientes travel approx. 2 hours where the guide is waiting for reception and transfer by bus 20 minutes to the citadel of Machu Picchu, where you will have 2 hours guided major and important sectors of Machu Picchu travel.
After the travel you will have free time according to your criteria taking pictures or just walking and enjoying the majestic and wonderful landscape of Machu Picchu, a coordinated time the guide will board the bus back to the village of Aguas Calientes explore the town and have lunch.
A start time comes in the train station of Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu pueblo) to return in train to Ollantaytambo where our transfer person embarks on the bus to Cusco arriving in about 4 hours.
It included in the travel to Machu Picchu by train full day:
- Transfer from hotel
- Tourist transport Cusco – Ollantaytambo (train station) – Cusco
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Guide (2 hours guided travel)
- Permanent assistance
Not included in the travel to Machu Picchu by train full day:
- Food (you can include your request)
Recommendations for the trip to Machu Picchu:
- Machu Picchu important to take your passport, identity card and student cardduring your trip.
- Extra money for the travel.
- Rain poncho in rain season
- Small backpack with personal items
- Camera, batteries, etc.
IMPORTANT IN THEIR TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU:
Importantly quotas to climb this mountain, are limited to 400 people per day in shifts of 7 am and 10 am if you book well in advance should do the cost is $ 10 extra for machu.
MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN:
This mountain climbing is another option that quotas are also limited to 400 people in one shift from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., has an additional cost of $ 10 for machu.
DISCOUNTS FOR TRAVELERS:
- Peruvian tourists with valid ID or Peruvian passport or immigration a discount of USD 20.00.
- Tourists with Passport or Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia) have discount of USD 20.00.
- Tourists with International Student Card ISIC force have USD 20.00 discount.
- projections under 17 get a discount of USD 20 simvastatin medication.00.
- Ask for special discounts for children under 11 years of train tickets subject to space availability.
- Special discounts for groups of 06 people and corporate rates for companies
You can check travel rates with hotels or hostels according to your preference. If you want you can request hotel booking according to availability, costs are made based on double occupancy, in case of Peruvian tourists are not including VAT.