Duration: 2 days / 1 night
FROM: $ 00.00 us
Sudamerica Peru, Ciudad Cusco, Valle Sagrado de los Inkas, Aguas Calientes del pueblo de Machupicchu, Ciudadela inca de Machu Picchu
Tour Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes (Aguas Termales), Machu Picchu tours
Machu Picchu Travel by train 2days in the Sacred Valley of the Incas: Machu Picchu is one of the most important tourist attractions of Cusco and internationally is an important destination and recommended this tour visiting various archaeological sites found along the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Machu Picchu Travel by train 2days in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Travel 1 Day: Tour Cusco – Pisac – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town)
Pick up from hotel 8:40 am boarded the tourist transport and we started the tour, on the way to visit Pisac small craft centers and small gazebos for in the archaeological complex of Pisac have guided tour and then we will have a short visit the craft market and continue to Urubamba where we stop to enjoy typical buffet lunch and continue to Ollantaytambo where we will have a guided tour with a professional guide to scheduled time by our guide we approach the station and boarded coming to the town of Aguas Calientes 2 hours, where our staff will be waiting and accommodated in the hotel. 8pm. Approx. You will have a meeting with the guide who will provide brief information about the tour the next day at Machu Picchu.
Breakfast at the hotel very early, after coordination with the ascending guide boarded the bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu 20 minutes. Early has the chance to appreciate the sunrise one show then have 2 hours guided tour in the main sectors of Machu Picchu and then free at their discretion to take pictures or time charge of positive energy. A time coordinates must board the bus to Aguas Calientes if you can visit the thermal baths and later return in train to Ollantaytambo where our transfer it embarks on the bus arriving in Cusco in 4 hours.
It included in Machu Picchu Travel by train 2 days:
- Transfer from hotel
- Tourist transport in the Sacred Valley
- Professional guide the Sacred Valley
- Buffet lunch / entrance to the complex of Pisac and Ollantaytambo
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Guide (2 hours guided tour in Machupicchu)
- 01 night hotel Aguas Calientes Private Bathroom (based hab. Double)
- 01 breakfast
- Permanent assistance
- Extra power (can include request)
- Tickets to the thermal baths
- Check Waynapicchu Mountain
Recommendations for Machu Picchu travel by train:
- Machu Picchu important to take your passport, identity card and / or student card
- Extra money for the travel
- Rain poncho in rain season
- Small backpack with personal items
- Camera, batteries etc.
IMPORTANT FOR TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU:
Importantly quotas to climb this mountain are limited to 400 people per day in shifts of 7 am and 10 am if you book well in advance should do the cost is $ 10 extra
MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN:
This mountain climbing is another option that quotas are also limited to 400 people in one shift from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., has an additional cost of $ 10.
DISCOUNTS FOR TRAVEL:
- Peruvian tourists with valid ID or Peruvian passport or immigration a discount of USD 20.00.
- Tourists with Passport or Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia) have discount of USD 20.00.
- Tourists with International Student Card ISIC force have USD 20.00 discount.
- Customers under 17 years get discount of USD 20.00.
- Ask for special discounts for children under 11 years of train tickets subject to space availability.
- Special discounts for groups of 06 people and corporate rates for companies
You can check tour rates with hotels or hostels according to your preference. If you want you can request hotel booking according to availability, costs are made based on double occupancy, in case of Peruvian tourists are not including IGV.