Machu Picchu Cusco + Huayna Picchu 4 Days: Package designed for customers who wish to visit Cusco and its main archaeological sites such as the Temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay where we will visit the ruins of Pisac and its market, through the valley Ollantaytambo sacredness of the Incas. Very early in the morning to take you to the train station to travel to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village); Arriving at Aguas Calientes train descent and approach to the buses that will take him to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Guided tour of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu in the company of a specialized guide + a visit to the mountain of Huayna Picchu. Return to Cusco and transfer to hotel.
Machu Picchu Cusco + Huayna Picchu 4 days / 3 nights
Tours 1st day:
CITY TOUR CUSCO – 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.
We will meet at the office or in the hotel 1:40 pm and then go on our tourist transportation to the archaeological sites:
- Koricancha (Temple of the Sun)
Tours 2nd day:
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS – 9:00 a.m. – 7 p go to these guys.m.
Transfer from the hotel or meeting in the office 8:40 a.m. and then board the tourist bus to go to the main archeological sites in the Sacred Valley each archaeological site will guided tours. On the way you can see beautiful landscapes, snow-capped mountains and fertile Sacred Valley with meandering river Vilcanota. Pisac is visited and a stop at Urubamba where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and then tour here in Ollantaytambo be addressed tourist train to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) where you spend the night in a hotel made .
Meeting with the guide to give the necessary explanations for the visit to Machu Picchu.
Places to visit:
- Pisac ruins and market
Tours Day 3:
TOURS TO MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
After an early breakfast at the hotel and according to the guide’s instructions bus is addressed to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and register at the entrance and then have 2 hours guided tour and then have time to climb up the mountain Huayna Picchu (approx. 3 hours up and down) from here you can see Machu Picchu in their scope, and also a breathtaking view of Inca roads that exist to reach this mountain and then free time to visit Machu Picchu at your own discretion.
A time indicated by our guide will embroider the bus to descend to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) and then take the train to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco.
Tours 4th day:
Cusco – Return to their place of origin
time transfer to the airport in Cusco.
It included in Machu Picchu Cusco + Huayna Picchu 4 days:
- Airport transfer in / out
- Transfer from the hotel to the tours
- Tourist transport in Cusco city tour
- Tourist transport in Sacred Valley
- Buffet lunch
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance to the complex of City Tour and Sacred Valley and Koricancha
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo round trip
- Tourist train from Ollantaytambo round trip
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the ruins of Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu “or also called Waynapicchu” (reservations required in advance)
- 02 hours guided tour
- Permanent assistance
- 02 nights hotel or hostel in Cusco according to application
- 01 night hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu pueblo)
Not included in Machu Picchu Cusco + Huayna Picchu 4 days:
- Extra expenses that are not in the contract