Machu Picchu Cusco 4 days: Package designed for customers who want to visit the city of Cusco and its main Inca archaeological complex of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
Machu Picchu was built by the Inca culture in the mid-fifteenth century in the rocky mountains of Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. Its original name was Picchu or Picho. This beautiful place was one of the residences rest of Pachacutec (first Inca emperor, 1438- 1470). Some of its finest buildings were used as ceremonial shrines. Machu Picchu is considered a masterpiece of architecture and engineering. He was recognized World Heritage Site by UNESCO and 7 July 2007 was declared as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- AVAILABILITY: Every day from Cusco to Machu Picchu.
- TOUR DURATION: 4 days / 3 nights
- FREQUENCY: All year
- Groups: minimum 2 pax and maximum 12 pax (personal service)
TRAVEL ITINERARY OF PERU:
MACHU PICCHU CUSCO 4 days / 3 nights
Tours 1st day:
CITY TOUR CUSCO – 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.
We will meet at the office or in the hotel 1:40 pm and then go on our tourist transportation to the archaeological sites:
- Koricancha (Temple of the Sun)
Tours 2nd day:
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS 9am – 7pm
Transfer from the hotel or meeting in the office 8:40 a simvastatin price.m. and then board the tourist bus to go to the main archeological sites in the Sacred Valley each archaeological site will guided tours. On the way you can see beautiful landscapes, snow-capped mountains and fertile Sacred Valley with meandering river Vilcanota.
Places to visit:
- Pisac ruins and market
Tours Day 3:
MACHU PICCHU 4 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Transfer hotel 4 am to go on a tourist transportation to the town of Ollantaytambo the trip takes 1:40 minutes. Tourist train service 1:40 is addressed to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) where our guide will be waiting and then boarded the bus to take him to the citadel of Machu Picchu after registering will have a guided tour 2 hours in the main sectors of Machu Picchu then free time so you can enjoy the citadel either taking photos or coordinated charging of positive energy when the guide will descend by bus to Aguas Calientes to board the train back to Ollantaytambo and then transfer by bus to Cusco.
Tours 4th day:
Cusco – Return to their place of origin
time transfer to the airport of Cusco.
It included in Machu Picchu Cusco 4 days:
- Airport transfer in / out
- Transfer from the hotel to the tours
- Tourist transport in Cusco city tour
- Tourist transport in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Buffet lunch
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance to the complex and Koricancha City tour and Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo round trip
- Tourist train from Ollantaytambo round trip
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the ruins of Machu Picchu
- 02 hours guided tour
- Permanent assistance
- 03 night hotel or hostel in Cusco according to application
Not included in Machu Picchu Cusco 4 days:
- Extra expenses that are not in the contract